Why Buy a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
There are many reasons why you should consider buying a Parkway Honda Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle.
Here are just a few:
- Peace of mind: Parkway Honda CPO vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty that covers the powertrain for 7 years or 100,000 miles. This means you can be confident that your vehicle will be reliable and covered in case of any major repairs. Buying a certified pre-owned car is an investment in your peace-of-mind!
- Quality: Parkway Honda CPO vehicles must pass a rigorous 182-point inspection to ensure they meet Honda’s high standards. This includes checking the vehicle’s exterior, interior, mechanical components, and electronics.
- Value: Parkway Honda CPO vehicles typically sell for more than a standard used vehicle, but they still offer significant savings over a new car. This is because they have already depreciated some of their value, but they still have many years of life left.
- Features: CPO vehicles tend to be newer than their used counterparts. Parkway Honda CPO vehicles often come with features that may be unavailable on standard used vehicles. This could include things like a sunroof, heated seats, or a premium sound system.
- Convenience: When you buy a Parkway Honda CPO vehicle, you can be sure that the we will provide you with excellent service. Parkway Honda CPO vehicles come with a 24/7 roadside assistance program and up to two complimentary oil changes, so you can spend less time worrying about maintenance and more time having fun on the roads of New Philadelphia and Uhrichsville.
Overall, there are many good reasons to consider buying a Parkway Honda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. If you are looking for a reliable, affordable, and worry-free car, then a Parkway Honda CPO vehicle is a great option.
What is the Honda Certified Pre-Owned Program?
You’ve already had a chance to explore some of the benefits of certified pre-owned vehicles, but perhaps you’d like a closer look! Here’s what you should know about the Honda Certified Pre-Owned program:
- It isn’t easy to qualify for the Honda Certified Pre-Owned program. HondaTrue Certified vehicles must be less than six years old, and must also have fewer than 80,000 miles on the odometer. HondaTrue Certified+ vehicles must meet even stricter qualifications: these models have fewer than 12,000 miles and are only one to two years old.
- As noted above, all Honda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles come with a seven-year, 100,000-mile powertrain warranty. This coverage starts at the vehicle’s original in-service date. (This applies to HondaTrue Certified vehicles and HondaTrue Certified+ vehicles. HondaTrue Used models offer 100 days or 5,000 miles of coverage instead.)
- HondaTrue Certified vehicles also offer non-powertrain coverage for up to four years or 48,000 miles—one year (or 12,000 miles) longer than the Honda New Vehicle Limited Warranty. With HondaTrue Certified+ vehicles, this coverage lasts for up to five years or 86,000 miles.
- Even if your HondaTrue Certified vehicle is more than four years old (or has more than 48,000 miles) at the time of your purchase, you’ll still be protected: in these cases, shoppers receive one year or 12,000 miles of non-powertrain warranty coverage that starts on the day they bring the vehicle home to New Philadelphia or Coshocton.
- HondaTrue Certified and HondaTrue Certified+ vehicles also two complimentary oil changes. HondaTrue Used vehicles get one.
- All HondaTrue Certified, Certified+, and Used vehicles are eligible for our three-day exchange policy. If you’re not completely satisfied, bring it back and pick out something new!
Now that you understand the benefits of the Parkway Honda Certified Pre-Owned program, we know that you’ll be eager to get behind the wheel. Contact us or visit us in Dover to get started!
Learn More with Parkway Honda
At Parkway Honda, our latest Honda Pilot trims are designed to cater to every kind of New Philadelphia driver, ensuring a perfect match for your lifestyle. Whether you’re an adventurous spirit or family-focused, our Honda Pilot trim levels offer unparalleled versatility and comfort! New Pilot InventoryContact Us 2024 Honda Pilot Trim Levels by Price…
The 2024 Honda CR-V interior was designed to be as versatile as it is stylish. Year after year, the Honda CR-V wows with its practical and spacious cabin. For the 2024 year, the Honda CR-V SUV returns with generous seating space, interior dimensions, and comforts and technologies. Read on to learn more about the…
Take one look around the streets of New Philadelphia and Uhrichsville, and most likely you’ll see a large number of hybrid vehicles. With more and more drivers embracing hybrid and electric vehicles, a hybrid is a great option when you want a more efficient and eco-friendly ride but aren’t ready to make the full switch to…