2023 Honda CR-V Configurations and Pricing
The new 2023 Honda CR-V is an update on a best-selling SUV that truly raises the bar. With new design comes a ton of new features, the latest technology, and some of the best-performing hybrid SUVs on the Dover streets. There’s a lot to explore, so Parkway Honda covers the 2023 Honda CR-V trim levels below!
2023 Honda CR-V EX (2WD) – $31,110 MSRP*
Starting at a Honda CR-V price of $31,110 MSRP is the base EX trim. It’s on this standard trim that New Philadelphia drivers can see how much they’ve upgraded the CR-V. One of the highlights is the standard Honda Sensing® Safety and Driver Assistance package, which comes with a ton of features that require upgrades on other SUVs, in addition to new ones like Hill Descent Control. You’re also looking at standard phone integration and so much more:
- Standard 7-inch Touchscreen
- Honda Sensing® Safety and Driver Assistance Technology
- 190-hp 4-Cylinder Engine with Turbocharger
- Remote Engine Start with Climate Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto
2023 Honda CR-V EX-L (2WD) – $33,760 MSRP*
Next on our tour of Honda CR-V trim levels is the EX-L. This comes with the top features offered on Honda CR-V trims, like a 9-inch HD screen and two-position memory on the driver’s seat. The interior is also full of luxurious accents:
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- 9-inch HD Color Touchscreen with Volume Knob, Customizable Feature Settings and Smart Shortcuts
- Power Tailgate with Programmable Height
- Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver’s Seat with Two-Position Memory
- Wireless Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto
- Wireless Charging
2023 Honda CR-V Sport (2WD) – $32,450 MSRP*
Now we’re arriving at Honda CR-V trims that feature this SUV’s hybrid engine. The CR-V Sport doesn’t just boast hybrid performance, but also a totally unique and rugged design that’ll stand out on Coshocton roads. The standard model on the hybrid Honda CR-V trim levels list comes with:
- 204-hp Two-Motor Hybrid System with 2.0-liter Atkinson cycle 4-cylinder engine
- Front and Rear Fascias with Gloss Black Accent
- Berlina Black 18-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels
- Selectable Driving Modes Including Sport Mode
- 2 Rear Seat 3.0A USB-C charging ports
2023 Honda CR-V Sport Touring (AWD) – $38,600 MSRP*
At the top of the lineup, we think New Philadelphia drivers will appreciate all that comes on this iconic crossover, especially for the price on this Honda CR-V. The idealized crossover, the CR-V Sport Touring combines the performance and design features of the CR-V Sport, the luxury features of the EX-L, and that state-of-the-art hybrid powertrain. It also has its own perks, like 19-inch Alloy Black Wheels and a 12-speaker Bose audio system. Check out what you’ll get with the Sport Touring:
- All Honda CR-V EX-L Interior Features
- Standard Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System
- 19-Inch Alloy Black Wheels
- Custom-Engineered 12-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Platinum Lower Bumper Design
Find 2023 Honda CR-V Trims at Parkway Honda!
So, which of these Honda CR-V trim levels is right for you? At Parkway Honda, we couldn’t be more excited to introduce this soon-to-be-legendary new SUV to Dover and Uhrichsville drivers. If you want to know more about the Honda CR-V price and payment plan, you can even apply for financing before your visit! Please contact us online or call us at 330-364-8661 to set up an appointment to see the new Honda CR-V!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,245 destination charge and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $395 charge for premium colors.
More From Parkway Honda
The 2023 Honda Passport SUV has a starting MSRP of $41,100* and is available in three well-equipped trims. This five-person SUV doesn’t disappoint when it comes to affordability, comfort, and capability. If you’re shopping for a high-value SUV that offers a wealth of features for a reasonable price, the new Honda Passport is a must-drive….
When you need an SUV that can keep up with your everyday commutes and weekend adventures around New Philadelphia, the new Honda Pilot is a solid option. Not only is it spacious and comfortable, but it’s also a formidable tow-ready SUV. How much can Honda Pilot tow? Properly equipped, the 2023 Honda Pilot can tow up…
When you need a formidable pickup truck that’s capable of impressive towing feats in New Philadelphia, consider a new Honda Ridgeline. What’s the Honda Ridgeline towing capacity? Properly equipped, it can tow up to 5,000 pounds. This means you’ll have plenty of power to tow everything from a small boat to a teardrop camper to a…