2022 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings
Honda has a reputation for building fuel-efficient cars, trucks, minivans, and SUVs, and that includes the Pilot. The 2022 Honda Pilot gas mileage ratings mean you don’t have to choose between driving an efficient SUV and one that can seat the whole family. Your Honda Pilot mpg numbers will depend on which version of the new SUV you drive home, so check out your options below – and don’t forget to get in touch with us if you have any questions!
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
For cruising around New Philadelphia, the 3.5L V6 engine offers the perfect mix of power, dependability, and fuel efficiency. It makes a powerful 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque, while having a very large 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity to go far on a single tank. Here are a few more specs:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Innovative Technology Features
The Pilot goes beyond just engine technology, however. Here are some more exciting features that you can feel on every Coshocton drive:
- HondaLink – You can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Get Behind the Wheel of a Fuel-Efficient Pilot at Parkway Honda
Make use of our value your trade app and online financing application to get started today, then visit our showroom near Uhrichsville! Have any questions? Contact us online or call us at 330-364-8661!
*20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for non-TrailSport AWD trims. 19 city/25 highway/21 combined mpg rating for TrailSport. Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.